Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New Name, New Purpose!

Since you are reading this, you have realized that my BLOG has a new name, "P-T Pointers!" "P-T" (of course) stands for, "Pastor-Teacher" which is the Office to which our Church has called me. After struggling for some time about how to best use this tool, I have decided to focus it specifically as a primary tool for communicating news, updates, commentary, my personal reflections, and articles by me and othes that I think will be useful to the members and friends of our Church.

I hope you will bookmark this Blog in your favorites and that you will look at it often to keep up with all the latest about our Church.

God bless you and yours! As the Lord allows, I'll see you Sunday with a smile on your face, your Bible in your hand, and a friend by your side!

Pastor Lanny

No comments: