Friday, April 24, 2009

"THE REVELATION" FOR ROOKIES!

Beginning on Thursday Night, May 14th, and continuing on BOTH Thursday and Sunday Nights, I will be preaching through the Book of Revelation in a series that I have titled: "The Revelation for Rookies!"

This will be a verse-by-verse exposition of the most mysterious of Biblical Books. This study is designed for people who are not experts in Bible Prophecy, but who have a desire to learn more about what God is doing and will do in the future to bring about the fulfillment of the Covenants and promises He has made to His people!

This series of sermons will be simple enough for every Christian to grasp, yet deep enough to grow your faith! I hope you will set aside time for this study, start reading through the Book, and mark your calendars now!

Your family and friends will be more intersted in this study than anything else I could teach! I hope you will bring many of them to these services.

No comments: